Hollie Croft represents for-profit and nonprofit developers in the development, acquisition, construction, rehabilitation, operation and sale of affordable multifamily housing for families and seniors throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, utilizing a wide range of federal, state and local affordable housing programs. She also represents developers in market rate transactions.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, honors (2004)
- University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, MS, Finance (2004)
- University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, BSBA, Business Administration (2001)
Admissions : Florida
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) applications, structuring and equity investments;
- HUD and FHA insured programs and subsidies (including 221(d)(4), 223(f), 232, 202, 236, 811, Section 8, VASH, RAD, LIPHRA, ELIPRHA) and assignments, modifications, renewals, transfers of physical assets (TPA), and modified transfers of physical assets;
- Joint ventures, including public/private partnerships, non-profit/for profit partnerships, and preservation funds;
- Representation of a national real estate and management company in the $315 million HUD financing for the company’s Florida apartment portfolio.
- Member, American Bar Association & Forum Committee on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law; Committee Member, HUD and HUD Programs &Tax Credits and Equity Financing
- Secretary, Director, Executive Committee Member, Coalition of Affordable Housing Providers, Inc.
- Past Member (appointed by the Florida Speaker of the House), Florida Legislature’s 2017 Affordable Housing Workgroup
- Member, Board of Directors, United Against Poverty Orlando
- Past Chair, Orlando Advisory Board, Best Buddies Florida
- Member, CREW Orlando
Rate : $$$