Holly B. Biondo is counsel in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s downtown Los Angeles office. A member of the firm’s Labor & Employment Department, as well as the Wage & Hour Litigation practice group, Ms. Biondo represents and advises employers in all aspects of labor and employment law.
Ms. Biondo has extensive experience representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action litigation involving harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, Labor Code § 2802 claims for reimbursement, independent contractor/common law employee status, wage and hour issues, and claims under California Business and Professions Code § 17200.
Ms. Biondo has provided corporate training regarding harassment, retaliation and discrimination issues. Ms. Biondo also has extensive experience drafting severance agreements, reviewing personnel policies, and advising employers with respect to terminations and other employment-related issues.
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law (2001)
- magna cum laude
- Lead Articles Editor, Southwestern Law Review
- Awards: Dean’s Merit Scholar, CALI “Excellence for the Future” Award
- B.A., California State University, Long Beach (1998)
- America Bar Association, Section of Labor and Employment Law
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$