Holly E. Cerasano is a health care law associate whose work centers on representing health care providers in corporate, transactional and regulatory compliance matters.
Holly served as a law clerk at the Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection’s Division of Advertising Practices. She was also a post graduate fellow in the Civil Litigation Division, Consumer Protection Section of the Office of the Attorney General of Virginia.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, Senior Editor, Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law & Policy, 2017
- BA, Political Science, University of Richmond, summa cum laude, 2013
- Member, American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$