Board certified by The Florida Bar in both Wills, Trusts & Estates and in Elder Law, Holly O’Neill is an experienced estate planning attorney who counsels clients on the transfer of property during life and at death with minimal estate, gift, generation-skipping, and income taxes.
She also has an LL.M. in Taxation. She is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator and mediates disputes during the administration of wills and trusts.
- Georgetown University, LLM, Taxation (1999)
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, JD (1996)
- University of Maryland, BA, cum laude (1991)
- District of Columbia
- Has experience in the preparation of wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, advance directives, grantor trusts, life insurance and other “Crummey” trusts, Section 2503(c) trusts, charitable trusts, qualified domestic trusts, qualified terminal interest trusts, family limited partnerships, LLCs, and other entities
- Handles contested and litigated matters in the areas of estate administration, trust administration, and other fiduciary litigation
- Counsels clients in public benefits, special needs trusts, long term care planning and guardianship matters, both contested and uncontested
- Member, East Coast Estate Planning Council
- Member, Palm Beach County Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, The Florida Bar (1999-2018)
Rate : $$$