Hong (Cindy) Lu is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a co-chair of the Chinese Business & Litigation Practice. She focuses her practice on commercial, intellectual property and products liability litigation, particularly complex lawsuits involving cross-border issues.
She is experienced in handling international disputes and has successfully resolved many cases. In addition, Ms. Lu represents and counsels domestic and global clients on a wide range of corporate matters.
Ms. Lu practiced with the largest law firm in China before pursuing a legal career in the United States. Ms. Lu joined Lewis Brisbois in early 2008 and has since helped numerous national and international companies through complex litigation and unique cross-border transactions.
Ms. Lu’s practice involves a variety of industries including telecommunication, electronics, manufacturing, construction, food and restaurants, import & export trading, biological medicine, newspaper media, entertainment, and education.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Lu clerked with the Cache County Attorney’s Office in Logan, UT, and with the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, in Salt Lake City.
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2007 (Provo)
- China Foreign Affairs University, Master of Laws in International Law, 2003 (Beijing)
- Tianjin University, Bachelor of Laws, 2000 (Tianjin)
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- International Admissions, China
- California State Bar Association
- Nevada State Bar Association
- Brigham Young University Alumni Association
Rate : $$$$