Hope Thai Cannon is a lead trial attorney with significant experience handling complex commercial, real property, employment and product litigation matters. She represents clients in a variety of industries, running the gamut from banking and financial to manufacturing.
She has tried numerous cases in federal and state courts in Texas, Florida and Alabama and has argued before the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals and Alabama and Florida state appellate courts.
Additionally, she provides in-house training to clients on a variety of litigation topics, including how to adequately prepare corporate witnesses for depositions, protecting attorney-client and work product privileges, and protecting confidential information when responding to discovery.
Hope is an experienced litigator who enjoys working with her clients to get cases ready for trial. In every case, she works with clients to arrive at the most cost-effective means to reaching a favorable result, both in and out of the courtroom.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1999, magna cum laude; Alabama Law Review, Senior Editor; Bench & Bar Honor Society; Edmond & Vines Scholarship Recipient; Hugo Black Scholar; John Campbell Moot Court Board
- University of South Alabama, B.S., 1996, cum laude; Alpha Chi Honor Society; Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society
Professional & Community Activities:
- NAPABA, Direct Member; Board Member – Alabama Chapter
- Defense Research Institute
- Alabama State Bar
- City of Homewood Board of Zoning Adjustments, Past Member
Rate : $$$$