Houston A. Stokes advises and represents employers in a wide array of employment law matters, including employment litigation arising under : Title VII, The Fair Labor Standards Act, The Family and Medical Leave Act, The Americans with Disabilities Act.
Houston also advises and represents companies in the defense of retaliation and whistleblowing claims, and disputes over non-competition agreements.
Prior to joining Littler, Houston served as a law clerk to the Honorable William P. Johnson, United States District Court for the District of New Mexico. In law school, Houston was lead articles editor for the Washington and Lee Law Review.
- J.D., Washington and Lee School of Law, 2007
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Rate : $$$$