Howard Van Den Heuvel founded his firm in 1992 and he has been successfully advising businesses and individuals for more than 23 years.
Mr. Van Den Heuvel offers a comprehensive approach to meet your business and personal legal requirements. Whether your business needs a persuasive negotiator for a real estate contract or an aggressive litigator for a breach of a nondisclosure agreement, he is a proficient advocate in business law matters.
Individual business owners and consumers can depend on him to provide effective guidance with family law disputes, criminal defense cases and bankruptcy protection issues. He also works with clients in estate planning matters such as probate, wills and trusts.
- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- B.A., communications, Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Rutherford Institute
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Calvin Law Professionals of Michigan
Rate : $$$