Howard Gourwitz is a Member of Dickinson Wright’s Troy office. Mr. Gourwitz specializes in the practice of personal and business planning, tax law, estate and financial planning, real estate, and sports and entertainment law. Since 1980, he has been a practice consultant for the Midwest Transaction Guide, a 14-volume set of books published by Matthew Bender & Company, Inc.
He has also authored many articles and has participated as a speaker in many Institute of Continuing Legal Education seminars and lectured on “Conducting Effective Negotiations.” Since 1986, he has been a Registered Agent with the National Hockey League Players’ Association and a member of the Sports Lawyers Association.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Wayne State University, J.D.
- New York University, LL.M., Taxation
- State Bar of Michigan, Arts, Communications, Entertainment & Sports, Business Law, and Taxation Sections
- Fellow, Michigan State Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Detroit Institute of Arts Tannahill Estate Planning Council
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metro Detroit
- National Hockey League Players’ Association, Registered Agent
Rate : $$$