Howard Levine is a partner with over 25 years of experience practicing in the areas of employment, financial, environmental, construction, products liability and general commercial litigation. Howard represents Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, governmental entities and major municipalities, as well as smaller to midsize commercial and corporate clients in all aspects of dispute resolution from mediation to arbitration, trial and appeal.
As part of Carmody’s litigation group, which was named a “highly recommended” Connecticut litigation team in Benchmark Litigation Guide to Leading Business Litigation Firms and Attorneys, Howard represents clients in state and federal courts and before administrative and arbitration bodies.
Howard is the Immediate Past President of the 1,200-member New Haven County Bar Association.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Member Standing Committee on Recommendation for Admission to the Bar, New Haven County, Connecticut, 2006-present
- New Haven County Bar Association, Executive Committee, 2004-present
- New Haven County Bar Association, Court Relations Committee, Chairman, 2006-present
- New Haven County Bar Association, President, 2014-2015
- New Haven Road Race
- Bethany Parks and Recreation Department
- University of Connecticut, B.S., 1986 ~ magna cum laude
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., 1990 ~ magna cum laude
Rate : $$$