In his role as Director of the Casualty Department, Howard P. Dwoskin is responsible for managing the administration process of the firm’s largest legal department, which includes human relations, workflow, attorney productivity, client relations and marketing.
With his ability to identify and maximize the talents of others, Howard assists in recruiting top talent and building the Casualty Department’s legal team at multiple levels. His skills as an organizational leader, with more than 30 years experience, enable him to successfully navigate and manage nearly 225 attorneys.
Howard is also a member of the three-person Executive Committee, which is the governing body of our law firm and serves to advance and implement our strategic goals. In addition to his management role, Howard is also the chair of the General Liability Practice Group where he plays a more substantive role in the handling of case files.
As an experienced litigator, he has defended hundreds of premises and retail liability claims as well as several complex, high-exposure matters on behalf of insurance companies and self-insureds.
After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor of arts in Economics, Howard worked for General Electric for two years before enrolling in Villanova University School of Law where he graduated with a juris doctor in 1986.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 1981)
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1987
Associations & Memberships:
- Defense Research Institute
- Pennsylvania Association of Defense Counsel, Executive Committee Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Disciplinary Board of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Committee Member
Rate : $$$