Howard W. Walker concentrates his practice in real estate and commercial lending, banking and creditors’ rights. He has extensive experience in lender representations in complex real estate and commercial lending transactions including syndicated transactions.
His focus encompasses asset-based and general corporate lending, highly leveraged transactions, conduit lending/securitization, portfolio real estate financing, including construction financing, commercial mortgage banking services, and loan servicing from the lender’s perspective.
With respect to bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, he has experience with representing secured and unsecured creditors in all aspects of complex debt restructurings, reorganizations and workouts in and out of the bankruptcy context in the real estate financing and commercial lending areas.
- Representation of a regional lender in a revolving credit facility to a transportation services company for financial institutions.
- Representation of an asset-based lender in the acquisition financing of two recycling companies in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Representation of a Fortune 50 financial institution in the construction financing of industrial warehouses in the Mid-Atlantic and Southwest.
- Representation of a financial institution in the term loan financing of thirteen acute care facilities in Tennessee, Mississippi and West Virginia.
- Representation of a Fortune 50 financial institution in the out of court restructuring of income producing properties located in the Southeast.
- Baylor Law School, JD, cum laude, 1983
- Tulane University, BA, with Honors, 1980
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
Rate : $$$