Hugh McNatt has practiced law for 46 years and tried more than 400 jury trials throughout the state of Georgia and in several surrounding states. Hugh is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
He specializes in representing electric utilities, trucking companies, automobile and aircraft manufacturers, and other corporate defendants in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. He also has extensive experience in condemnation matters and defending workers’ compensation claims for insurers and self-insurers.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, J.D., 1972,
- Mercer University, B.A., 1969
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
Bar Admission : Georgia, 1972
- State Bar of Georgia
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow, 1996, Georgia State Committee, 2001-2003
- American Board of Trial Advocates, past president of Georgia Chapter, 2001-2003
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Georgia Code Commission, Secretary
Community Involvement : Clayton United Methodist Church, Clayton, Georgia, Member and Sunday School Teacher
Rate : $$$$