Hugh O’Halloran’s extensive real estate acquisition, finance, and development experience includes projects such as hotels, senior housing, food production facilities, medical office buildings, and industrial facilities.
A significant portion of his acquisition and development work has included golf courses and related residential and mixed-use ventures. He also provides general commercial representation in connection with family-owned businesses, ranging from day-to-day operational representation to positioning those companies for ultimate disposition.
Hugh also serves as a trusted advisor, trustee, and fiduciary for high net worth individuals, families, and family charitable foundations.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Acquisitions and dispositions, whether as asset sales or equity transactions
- Strategic positioning of assets for sale, including in a mergers and acquisition context
- Zoning and permitting
- Construction contracts and project oversight, including disputes
- Trust and Estates
- Family Trusted Advisor
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Marquette University School of Law, J.D., 1989
- University of Missouri
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- State Bar of Wyoming, Member
- Teton County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Real Property Section, Member
- Marquette University School of Law, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Advisory Board Member
Rate : $$$