Hugo Dubovoy advises on corporate compliance, M&A, cross-border transactions and complex commercial arrangements in Latin America, with a particular focus on Mexico. Hugo is a former president and current board member of the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce’s Mid-America Chapter.
He has also served as in-house counsel to the Mexican government and to the Mexican subsidiaries of large multinationals companies. He is fluent in English and Spanish and is admitted to practice Mexican Law.
Hugo regularly advises multinational companies across all industries on foreign investment, international joint ventures, restructurings, cross-border transactions and complex commercial and licensing arrangements.
These include mergers and acquisitions, structuring, starting and conducting their operations, and green field projects. Hugo also assists clients in doing business internationally.
- Colegio Superior de Ciencias Juridicas (LL.M. Tax Law) (1987)
- La Salle University (J.D. Honors) (1983)
- Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico (Post Graduate HR Diploma)
- Illinois~United States (1996)
- Mexico (1983)
- Foreign Legal Consultant on Mexican Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Mexican National Association of Corporate Counsels – Member
- U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce – Board Member, Mid-America Chapter
- Mexican Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$