Hui-Ju Wu focuses on patent law matters related to biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and chemical technologies, including advising and counseling clients on issues such as patentability, freedom-to-operate, infringement, and validity. Her practice includes rendering opinions, preparing and prosecuting patent applications, and managing global patent portfolios.
Hui-Ju’s research experience and scientific knowledge enable her to assist her clients in a broad range of matters, including those pertaining to plant science, biotechnology, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. She also participated in a post-doctoral research project focusing on plant disease resistance for several years.
- Hui-Ju has particular experience in counseling clients on patent issues, preparing and prosecuting patent applications, and managing global patent portfolios. She has worked on patent matters in diverse technologies, including:
- Plant biotechnology
- Nucleic acid and protein technologies
- Diagnostics and pharmaceuticals
- Gene therapy
- Widener University, J.D., 2008, cum laude
- Université de Perpignan, Ph.D., Plant Molecular Biology
- National Taiwan University, M.S., Genetics
- National Taiwan University, B.S.
Bar Admissions : Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
Rate : $$$