Hunter Carpenter is a member of Dentons’ Corporate practice. Hunter represents public and private companies in a variety of industries in transactions involving mergers, acquisitions, financings and general corporate counseling.
Hunter additionally advises clients on a variety of day-to-day corporate matters, including commercial contracts, credit facility and debt compliance, corporate organization and formation, and capitalization and stock award issues.
He also assists public and private boards of directors with special independent review and investigations, counseling these boards on the implementation of corporate governance and compliance programs.
- University of Georgia School of Law, 2015, JD, magna cum laude
- University of Virginia, 2007, BA, History
Admissions and qualifications : Georgia
- Represented a private equity firm in the sale of a subsidiary of one of its portfolio companies, a health information management services company who provides coding, auditing and staffing solutions for hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
- Represented the third largest wire and cable manufacturer in the United States in its acquisition of the third largest manufacturer of specialty building wire.
- Represented the owners of a manufacturer of solid phase extraction columns and associated automation equipment for use in laboratory, pharmaceutical and forensics fields, in its sale to a leading Swiss laboratory and life science equipment manufacturer.
- Represented a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of wire and cable products, in the acquisition a Malaysian wire manufacturer.
- Represented the largest Italian white cement manufacturer in the purchase of a majority interest in a US white cement subsidiary from the fourth largest global cement manufacturer.
Rate : $$$$