Hunter understands that in the rapidly changing economy issues of employment are more important than ever.
He believes that successful representation of his client leaves the workplace a more harmonious and productive space, and that while it is sometimes necessary to take a case all the way to trial, an out-of-court resolution can often better serve his clients.
Hunter utilizes his background in criminal law and his skills as a litigator to aggressively and diligently advocate for his clients.
- Vassar College, B.A., 2009
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- Hampshire County Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Rate : $$$$