Hunter Threet is a Corporate Finance and Securities associate in Baker Donelson’s Nashville office. Mr. Threet’s practice includes the representation of venture capital funds, investors in private equity transactions, start-up companies, and private and public companies in the mature stages of their growth cycle.
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., 2017, summa cum laude
- The University of Tennessee, B.A. in Political Science, 2014, summa cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Tennessee
- Represented Greenlight Medical in connection with its $450,000 Series AA Preferred Stock offer and sale to certain accredited investors.
- Represented a health care company in connection with its $5,000,000 private offering of convertible promissory notes pursuant to Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
- Represented a consulting company in a $40,000,000 transaction in which the company sold all of its common equity.
- Represented a public health care company in connection with the negotiation of its $550,000,000 syndicated credit facility.
Rate : $$$