Hyoung Suk “Pete” Yoon’s practice focuses on capital markets with an emphasis on complex structured finance transactions. Pete is an associate in the structured finance and securitization practice. He has worked with issuers, underwriters, mortgage servicers and guarantors in structured finance transactions.
He has worked with various asset classes, including excess servicing spread, mortgage servicing rights and residential mortgage-backed securities.
Prior to joining the firm, Pete was a Sergeant in the Republic of Korea Army.
- Represented issuer and underwriter, as initial purchaser, in $250 million note issuance.
- Represented REIT, in its capacity as seller and guarantor, in $250 million note issuance.
- Represented Ginnie Mae in its capacity as guarantor in the securitizations of reverse mortgage loans.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2018
- Certificate in Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2017
- BSBA, Washington University in St. Louis Olin Business School, magna cum laude, 2014
- New York
Rate : $$$