With a practice focused on the laws governing alcoholic beverages, tobacco, and other regulated products, Ian G. Bacheikov assists clients across multiple sectors, including entertainment, hospitality, and retail.
He represents clients in matters including alcohol beverage licensing and permitting, regulatory compliance analysis and consulting, administrative enforcement actions, alcohol related land use and zoning, local government lobbying relating to alcohol beverage regulations, commercial leasing for alcohol industry landlords and tenants, and litigation concerning alcoholic beverage law issues.
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, 2011
- B.S., University of Florida, Accounting, 2007
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- Miami Beach Bar Association, 1st Vice President and Director
- Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce, Board of Governors
- North Dade & the Beaches Real Estate Council, Director
- The Florida Bar, Governmental and Public Policy Advocacy Standing Committee, Member
- The Florida Bar, Real Property & Probate Law Section, Member; Administrative Law Section, Member; Environmental & Land Use Section, Member; City, County & Local Government Section, Member
Rate : $$$