Ian K. Hall earned his J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 2013. In law school, he served as a competitor and coach for the Emory Moot Court Society and participated in the Turner Environmental Law Clinic. He was also selected to serve as an extern for The Coca-Cola Company where he handled corporate compliance and regulatory issues.
Ian graduated with honors from Hampton University in 2010, with a major in English. At Hampton University, Ian was a Presidential Scholar and charter member of the Hampton University Forensics and Debate Team. He also participated in the Greer Dawson Student Leadership Program.
Ian is a native of Atlanta and remains active in the community volunteering for Atlanta Volunteer Lawyer’s Foundation.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Hampton University, B.A., 2010
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2013
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2013
- Northern District of Georgia, 2013
Professional or Trade Affiliations/Memberships:
- Atlanta Surety Claims Association
Rate : $$$$