Ian Hansen focuses his practice on business litigation. He earned his J.D. in 2018 with Honors from the University of Chicago Law School, where he worked with the Law School’s Exoneration Project clinic.
Before entering the legal profession, Ian was a high school Spanish teacher at a charter school in Philadelphia where he coached the school’s baseball team.
As an undergraduate at Brigham Young University, Ian majored in political science and gained proficiency in statistical programs and regression analysis, as well as organizing, maintaining and merging large electronic data sets.
He also co-authored a peer-reviewed article on the findings of a survey measuring the effects of governmental transparency efforts on public trust in Lima, Peru, published in the British Journal of Political Science.
Ian is fluent in Spanish, certified at the “Professional” level of proficiency by the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages. He served as a missionary in Chile from 2009 to 2011.
- J.D., with honors, University of Chicago Law School, 2018
- Recipient, Harry N. & Ruth F. Wyatt Fund Scholarship
- Recipient, Robert S. Fiffer Memorial Scholarship
- B.A., Brigham Young University, 2014 (Political Science)
- National Political Science Honor Society – Pi Sigma Alpha
- Student Research Fellow, BYU Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy
- Research Assistant, BYU Political Science Department
- President, BYU College Democrats (2013-2014)
- Chile Osorno Mission, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints – Missionary; Assistant to the Mission President
Rate : $$$