Ian S. Lindsay is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office and a member of the Banking & Finance practice and Latin America group. He has experience with domestic and cross-border financing transactions in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Australia, and other countries. Ian advises clients in a variety of roles, including as administrative agent, lender, commercial borrower, and/or issuer.
- Brigham Young University, BA, magna cum laude
- The University of Chicago Law School, JD
Admissions : Illinois
- Representing administrative agent in syndicated term loan to a Mexican commercial borrower secured by collateral in Peru.
- Represented commercial borrower in secured, syndicated term and revolving credit facility for a corporate acquisition in the US.
- Represented issuers in residential mortgage-backed securitizations in Australia.
- Representing seller in asset sale of commercial loans and leases in the US.
- Representing Brazilian commercial borrower in secured revolving credit facility.
Rate : $$$