Ian Richard Leavengood is a native Floridian, born and raised in St. Petersburg. After receiving his Bachelor of Science and Master’s degrees in Accounting from the University of Florida, Ian worked as an internal business consultant for The Procter & Gamble Distributing Company.
Ian returned to the University of Florida, entering the Levin College of Law in the fall of 1997. During his second stint at UF, Ian served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Justice Ben F. Overton of the Supreme Court of the State of Florida.
After receiving his Juris Doctor in the spring of 2000, Ian went to Manhattan where he joined Deloitte’s Special Acquisition Services, a team that exclusively serviced all merger and acquisition activity for the leveraged buyout firm Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts. Ian returned to St. Petersburg in the summer of 2003 to join and help expand the firm you see today.
Ian manages the Firm and chairs its Consumer Law, Class Action, and Worker’s Compensationdepartments. Ian is married to another member of the Florida Bar, Robin H. Leavengood, and is a proud father of Vivian, Luke, Margaret and Nicholas Leavengood.
- University of Florida, B.S. (Accounting, 1995)
- University of Florida, Masters (Accounting, 1995)
- University of Florida, J.D. (Law, 2000)
- Florida Board of Accountancy, Certified Public Accountant, 1996
- Florida Bar, Attorney, 2005
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Florida Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$