Ifeoma Ebede relies on in-depth experience and a command of data production and review to benefit clients of her e-discovery practice. A gifted investigator who formerly analyzed complex federal and state regulations for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commision, Ify’s research skills have been utilized for a range of needs, including pharmaceutical antitrust reviews and second request demands from the Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Justice.
- Conducted pre-litigation discovery preparations and determined if documents have privileged content.
- Ensured clients business transactions were in compliance with the law.
- Reviewed shareholder agreements, nondisclosure agreements and noncompete agreements.
- Drafted and reviewed company agreements for LLC’s and corporations.
- Houston Bar Association
- Nigerian-American Multicultural Council
- Women in eDiscovery
- J.D., Arizona Summit Law School, 2015
- B.S., Lamar University, 2011
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$$