Ms. Ilana R. Morady is counsel in Seyfarth Shaw’s Workplace Safety and Environmental Group. Ms. Morady focuses her practice on environmental, occupational safety and health (OSHA), and mine safety and health (MSHA) law. She also advises clients on compliance under numerous other regulatory areas, including consumer product safety (CPSC), food safety (FDA), hazardous materials transportation (DOT), driver safety laws (FMCSA), and green marketing compliance (FTC).
She routinely assists clients with environmental and safety due diligence of businesses and property, and counsels clients on compliance with a host of environmental rules and regulations including hazardous waste, right-to-know laws, permitting, etc. Ms. Morady also defends clients against whistleblower allegations arising under numerous federal laws.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, cum laude (2010)
- Articles Editor, Northwestern Journal of Law and Social Policy
- B.A., University of Michigan (2004)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$