Ilya Glinchenko is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Ilya Glinchenko’s practice focuses on litigation. Ilya joined the firm in 2014.
- Managing Editor, Columbia Business Law Review, Columbia Law School
- Honorable Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, United States District Court for the District of Columbia (2017)
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2014
- New York University, B.A., 2010
- New York
- United District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Ilya Glinchenko & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Ilya Glinchenko lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Ilya Glinchenko reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Ilya Glinchenko lawyer profile listing.