Imad S. Matini is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Mr. Matini’s practice focuses on business litigation and regulatory compliance. His representations have involved a wide array of complex and high-stakes litigation matters, and have ranged from commercial disputes to cases involving statutory, international law, trade secret, communications, and administrative law issues. Mr. Matini’s matters have also been reported in the media.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Matini clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia. While clerking, Mr. Matini’s article, Distinctions with a Difference, was published in the University of Tennessee Law Review.
While in law school, Mr. Matini served as Editor-in-Chief of the school’s law review, was a member of the Tax Moot Court, and worked on behalf of indigent clients as part of his school’s U.S. Supreme Court Clinic.
- J.D., West Virginia University, Editor in Chief, The West Virginia Law Review, 2014, Order of the Coif
- M.B.A., West Virginia University, 2014
- B.A., College of William and Mary, 2011
- New York
- District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Rate : $$$