Iman N. Boundaoui is an Associate with Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. She represents clients in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, with a focus in the areas of civil rights, labor and employment, and constitutional law. She assists with individual and class action litigation, in both state and federal court. Ms. Boundaoui joined the firm in 2019.
Ms. Boundaoui previously worked as a litigation associate at Drinker Biddle and Reath, LLP, in Chicago, where she handled a variety of complex litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Boundaoui also dedicated significant time to community advocacy work, including playing a key role in the legal response to the U.S. Executive Travel Ban.
In 2017, Ms. Boundaoui was honored as a “Chicagoan of the Year” by Chicago Magazine for her role in coordinating the on-the-ground legal effort at Chicago’s O’Hare port of entry, as well as her role in launching and streamlining a longer-term assistance model, the Travelers Assistance Project.
Ms. Boundaoui graduated magna cum laude from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where she was President of the Moot Court Honor Society and successful competitor in the ABA National Moot Court Competition. Ms. Boundaoui is a member of the Illinois bar.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D. 2015)
- Northwestern University (B.A. 2010)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois (2015)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2016)
MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS :
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Muslim Bar Association
- Member, American Civil Liberties Union
Rate : $$$$