Ingrid Brydolf helps providers, including hospitals, physician groups, and behavioral health providers, as well as insurers and coordinated care organizations (CCOs) in matters relating to regulatory compliance, fraud and abuse, business ventures and corporate governance.
Ingrid has structured and negotiated physician integration deals, joint ventures, hospital acquisitions, and employment and professional service relationships, and has assisted providers with new clinical lines of business.
She also guides hospitals, networks, CCOs, and large physician groups through peer review and credentialing procedures, including fair hearings. Ingrid draws on her clinical operational knowledge gained as an in-house counsel for Legacy Health in Oregon.
- Acts, on a daily basis, as health care regulatory counsel to providers, CCOs, and social services agencies
- Assists providers in evaluating acquisition proposals and in making proposals
- Forms governing bodies and contractual relationships for provider entities, including medical care and behavioral health
- Assisted hospital partner in radiation therapy merger to establish larger patient service delivery system
- Assisted radiology group in establishing a provider-based MRI joint venture
- Analyzed, negotiated and created management services organization for primary care physician groups
- Assisted large medical group in establishing an ambulatory surgery center
Professional & Community Activities:
- Past board member, nonprofit continuing care residential community
- Mentor, Oregon State Bar
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, 1993, cum laude
- Postgraduate Studies, University of Stockholm
- B.A., Political Science, Willamette University, 1985, with honors
Rate : $$$$