Inna Shelley represents management before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. She has defended clients against a variety of discrimination claims and advises clients regarding labor relations, employee handbook provisions, leave, employee background checks, wage and hour compliance, worker classification matters, prevailing wage issues under state and federal law, and other employment matters.
In her spare time, Inna is an active volunteer with Minds Matter of Cleveland, an organization that prepares talented high school students from low-income families to attend and succeed at selective four-year colleges.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University, 2009
- B.S., Case Western Reserve University, 2005
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Employment Inn of Court
- Director, Writing Council, Minds Matter of Cleveland
Rate : $$$$