Ira Bowman focuses his practice primarily on the effective resolution of legal disputes in commercial matters. He represents clients in both the prosecution and defense of a wide range of issues in State and Federal courts.
Legal issues Ira regularly handles include contract disputes, business related torts, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, partnership disputes, antitrust, copyright and patent litigation, conversion, deceptive trade practices, breach of warranty, franchiser / franchisee disputes and negligence.
Ira also handles a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, modifications, property division, conservatorship and surrogacy agreements. Ira has acted as first and second chair in many trials and has argued before the 5th District Court of Appeals in Dallas.
Ira has tried multiple-week long jury trials under both Texas and foreign laws. In addition to his trial experience, Ira has handled many more mediation and arbitration matters for clients dealing with multiple disparate issues in various jurisdictions.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Southern Methodist University Computer Law Review and Technology Journal (2003-2005)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2000)
- Co-Chairman, DAYL Lawyers Promoting Diversity Committee, 2009
- DAYL Foundation, Life Fellow
- Dallas Bar Association
- Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court, Associate,2008
Rate : $$$