Irene C. Delcamp works at Barnes & Diehl PC.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia 2005
- University of Virginia 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Court of Appeals of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- What Does Cohabiting in a Relationship Analogous to Marriage Mean?, Virginia Bar Association Annual Meeting (2017)
- Making Good Use of Your Private Investigator, CLE at VBA 123rd Annual Meeting
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chesterfield Bar Association, Bench Bar Representative
- Domestic Relations Council, Membership Chair (2013-Present)
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Henrico Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Irene C. Delcamp & Barnes & Diehl PC can handle?
Barnes & Diehl PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Bankruptcy, Appeals. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Barnes & Diehl PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Barnes & Diehl PC?
Irene C. Delcamp lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Irene C. Delcamp reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Irene C. Delcamp lawyer profile listing.