Irene “Ivy” V. Fitzgerald advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters. Prior to joining Littler, Ivy worked for the largest law firm in California’s Central Valley, where she represented small to large and international companies in complicated litigation, often involving millions of dollars in dispute.
During law school, she crafted and presented proposals to employer and employee groups, policy experts, counsel for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Senate staffers.
Her proposals included changes in federal law and regulations, such as age discrimination restrictions, designed to ease implementation by employers of flexible work arrangements and phased retirement programs.
In addition, while in Washington, she worked on impact litigation involving Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) benefit plans and ERISA preemption of state regulation.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2009
- B.A., The George Washington University, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$