Focusing on Hatch-Waxman and medical device litigation, Irene E. Hudson employs a creative, organized approach to achieve results for her clients. Domestic and international biologics and pharmaceutical and medical device companies look to her for efficient and effective solutions, including coordinating multijurisdictional litigation and managing discovery.
- Represented a multinational life sciences company as plaintiff in two patent infringement actions for insect and parasite protection for veterinary use (D. Del.)
- Represented a medical device client in a patent infringement action relating to bone fixation devices. Biomedical Enterprises Inc. v. Wright Medical Inc. and Solana Surgical LLC(W.D. Tex.)
- Represented plaintiff in a Hatch-Waxman case regarding pharmaceutical product. The case settled favorably after a bench trial. (D. N.J.)
- Represented client in a trade dress infringement action, which resulted in a finding of infringement on summary judgment. (S.D.N.Y.)
- Represented registrant car manufacturer in a Trademark Trial and Appeal Board action. Case resolved on summary judgment in favor of car manufacturer.
- Hofstra University School of Law, JD, Articles Editor, Hofstra Labor and Employment Law Journal, 2002
- St. John’s University, BS, Pharmacy, 1999
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association (Patent Litigation Committee; Women in IP Law Committee)
- New Jersey Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$$