Irene Kim is a Tax associate in Weil’s Tax, Executive Compensation & Benefits Department and is based in New York. Ms. Kim participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of corporate transactions.
Ms. Kim has been part of the teams advising:
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisitions of Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC and Vander-Bend Manufacturing, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in, together with TPG Growth and other investors, a $275 million investment in Precision Medicine Group, Inc.
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of PureStar
- Cunningham Lindsey U.S. Inc. (a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners) in its sale to Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in its sale of Power Products’ Global Marine and Mobile Business to Brunswick Corporation
- Sivantos Pte. Ltd. (a portfolio company of EQT Partners) in its acquisition of TruHearing, Inc.
- Brown University (B.A., 2007)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2013)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2014)
- New York State
- New Jersey State
Rate : $$$