Irina Tsveklova is a senior associate in the firm’s Finance practice and is located in the San Francisco office. Her practice includes advising clients on debt financings, private equity financing, mergers and acquisitions, and development and financing of energy, construction and infrastructure projects.
Prior to joining Pillsbury in San Francisco, Irina practiced in New York, where she represented clients in the energy sector with respect to project development and finance.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Advised major electricity and gas company in a note offering and letter of credit facility for a portfolio of eight solar projects located in the U.S.
- Represented a large independent electric transmission company in the U.S. in connection with the development of 1000 MW a bi-directional high-voltage direct current transmission line between the U.S. and Canada.
- Represented a developer in connection with construction and operation of a floating LNG regasification terminal, first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Represented a leading residential solar service company in the U.S. in connection with strategic alliance and services agreements with a designer and manufacturer of energy management technology.
- Advised a major power generation and utility company in connection with a power purchase agreement for a generation plant in Hawaii.
- Represented a project company in the development of a proposed LNG export terminal and storage facility on the U.S. West Coast.
- Represented a winery in the sale its interests to an international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits.
- LL.M., The University of Texas School of Law, 2011
- LL.B., University of Glasgow, 2010
ADMISSIONS : California, New York
Rate : $$$$