Irtaza Asif is an associate and a member of the Corporate Practice at Foley Gardere, with a concentration in investment management. Taza counsels on a wide range of activities for private fund advisers and other investment managers, including fund formation, marketing, regulatory compliance and filings, separate account arrangements, seeding arrangements, operational activities and LP side due diligence.
Taza’s varied skill set also includes private equity-related transactions, private offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, securities regulation, and corporate governance.
Taza has developed specific experience in the cybersecurity and related technology areas both academically and professionally, and brings these skills to client engagements where relevant or requested.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law (2014), magna cum laude
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Recipient, Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Recognized, Dean’s List (three semesters)
- Recipient, CALI Award: Securities Regulation (highest grade in class)
- B.A., Oklahoma State University (2010)
- Political Science
- Founding Member, Get Bad Intramural Sports Fraternity
- Identity Management Specialist, OSU IT Services (three years)
- Master in Cybersecurity, IE University (2018)
- Texas (2014)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Secretary, Dallas Bar Association Securities Section
Rate : $$$