Isabelle A. Dinerman advises public and private clients on a wide range of corporate and SEC regulatory matters, including public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities; current and periodic reports and other ongoing reporting obligations imposed on companies by the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; reporting obligations of directors, officers and significant shareholders; mergers and acquisitions; private equity; corporate restructurings; corporate governance, including compliance with NYSE/NASDAQ requirements; and general corporate counseling.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Dinerman worked as an associate in the New York office of an international law firm where she represented clients in public and private security offerings, mergers and acquisitions, asset sales, private equity and general corporate counseling. While attending law school, Ms. Dinerman was the Assistant Articles Editor of the Immigration and Nationality Law Review.
- Advised various public company clients with respect to ongoing SEC reporting obligations and corporate governance matters, including Miller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLR), BlueLinx Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BXC), Manhattan Associates (NASDAQ: MANH); Interface, Inc. (NASDAQ: TILE), Investors Title Company (NASDAQ: ITIC) and Campus Crest Communities (NYSE: CCG).
- Represented Delta Air Lines, Inc. in three public bond offerings for total proceeds in excess of $4 billion.
- Represented Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: TILE) in its $420 million acquisition of nora systems GmbH.
- Represented Reynolds American in its $9 billion public offering of senior notes and a cash tender offer for $2.8 billion of its outstanding corporate bonds.
- Represented Aarons, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) in its $650 million acquisition of Progressive Finance Holdings, LLC and its $99 million acquisition of Dent-A-Med, Inc.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D. (2008) cum laude, Dean’s List
- Indiana University, B.A., Economics and German (2005)
- Georgia (2016)
- New York (2009)
Rate : $$$$