Ishita Kala is an associate in the firm’s New York office. Her practice focuses on government investigations, white-collar defense, and commercial litigation.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2016
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2013
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented an international infrastructure company in an investigation by the World Bank.
- Represented international aviation company in an antitrust class action litigation.
- Advised an African conglomerate on anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, and corporate governance policies and procedures.
Pro Bono : Successfully represented ten plaintiffs in a wage-and-hours trial in the Southern District of New York.
Previous Experience : United States Agency for International Development, Office of General Counsel and Haiti Mission, Legal Intern
Rate : $$$$