Israel Dahan focuses on high-stakes litigation matters. For over 20 years, Israel has represented public and private companies, financial institutions, corporate executives and other individuals involved in state and federal shareholder securities class actions and derivative actions, as well as in complex commercial litigation matters.
He has extensive experience litigating cases involving the federal securities laws, the fiduciary obligations of corporate directors, fraud, RICO, tortious conduct and breach of contract.
In addition, Israel has defended debtors, secured lenders, and other creditors and individuals in bankruptcy litigation matters, including those involving claims for fraudulent conveyance, preferential transfers, equitable subordination, breach of fiduciary duty and corporate veil piercing.
He also has represented and advised companies involved in internal investigations, and investigations and regulatory proceedings pursued by U.S. and foreign regulators.
Israel has been recognized by Benchmark Litigation and Legal 500 for his work on high-profile litigation matters.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, cum laude
- B.S., Management, Touro College, summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$