Ivan Rodriguez handles a wide variety of complex matters within the maritime and energy industries, including breach of contract/commercial disputes, insurance defense and coverage matters, marine offshore casualties, maritime lien claims, oil pollution environmental claims, personal injury claims, and premises liability matters.
Ivan’s litigation practice also extends to other areas, including construction disputes, labor and employment, and products liability. As a native of Bogota, Colombia, he is fluent in both English and Spanish, and his language capabilities have proven invaluable to clients throughout the course of his legal career.
Ivan manages cases in numerous foreign jurisdictions and Chambers USA describes him as an attorney who “stands out for his experience in the South American markets.” Outside of the office, Ivan serves as a member of the Foundation Board for the Hispanic Bar Association of Houston.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 1993
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 1990
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Maritime Law Association of the United States – Proctor Member
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Houston – Foundation Board Member
Rate : $$$