Ivan R. Novich is an experienced employment litigator who represents clients in a broad array of employment-related cases, including those involving : Wrongful discharge, Disparate treatment on the basis of race, age, sex, disability, national origin, and sexual orientation, Defamation, Wage and hour matters, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority arbitration, The Employee Retirement Income Security Act and severance.
Ivan has tried and won numerous jury and bench trials, including cases involving week-long jury trials in which the plaintiffs’ lawyers made high settlement demands immediately prior to the start of the trials. Ivan also has prevailed on numerous summary judgment motions and appeals. His clients include: Financial institutions and firms, Corporations.
Additionally, Ivan is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law National Trial Advocacy College and the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
- LL.M., Temple University
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law
- B.A., Rutgers College
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Rate : $$$