Ivie A. Guobadia represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including matters involving race, age, sex and disability discrimination and retaliation. She has successfully represented clients in a variety of different forums, including :
- Federal, state and city courts
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- The New York State Division of Human Rights
- The New York City Commission on Human Rights
Her practice focuses on representing and counseling employers in all aspects of employment discrimination litigation as well as emerging issues in Title IX compliance and litigation. She drafts personnel policies and handbooks, and counsels employers on compliance with federal, state and city employment laws.
In addition, she handles traditional labor arbitrations and grievances, as well as conducts internal workplace investigations and manager/employee trainings.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., The George Washington University, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors and Chair of Legislative Committee 2013-2014, Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Member, Legal Outreach
Rate : $$$$