Ivo Pierotich is an Associate at Fragomen’s Boston office. He advises multinational corporate clients on U.S. immigration and nationality law, particularly H, L, E, J, O and TN nonimmigrant visas, PERM labor certification, immigrant visas, adjustment of status and naturalization.
Ivo initially joined Fragomen as an extern while attending law school in the evening. Ivo received a Public Service Certificate from New York Law School for his immigration-related pro bono contributions at the New York office of U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.
Ivo speaks English, Serbian and Croatian.
- Provided personalized assistance with employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions to clients of various nationalities.
- New York Law School | J.D., 2016
- Baruch College | M.B.A, 2006
- Baruch College | B.B.A., 2002
Bar Admissions: New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, New York County Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$