Ivory L. Bishop Jr. concentrates his practice on white collar, investigations, government enforcement actions and complex commercial litigation. His commitment to learning the unique business and legal challenges facing his clients, combined with his familiarity with state and federal laws, has proven beneficial in facilitating favorable outcomes for his clients in a range of criminal and civil matters, including advising clients subject to investigations and subpoenas from committees in both Houses of the United States Congress.
- Represented clients in white-collar criminal proceedings and parallel criminal and civil enforcement proceedings.
- Advised clients in response to subpoenas from the House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform, and the Senate Special Committee on Aging, as well as leading up to hearings before both committees.
- Represented client facing SEC investigation and criminal indictment by Attorneys General offices. Conducted internal investigation work regarding FCPA and money laundering.
- Represented hedge fund facing SEC investigation where fund’s manager was facing criminal securities fraud charges.
- Represented clients in multi-district litigation in large products liability matters, and multi-district arbitration for large tobacco manufacturers.
Community : Holding Out Hope Church (2014 to 2017), Director of Children’s Ministry
- J.D., Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2015, cum laude; Hofstra Labor & Employment Law Journal, Managing Editor of Articles; Business Law Honors Program; Black Law Students Association; Christian Legal Society, President; New York City Bar Association, Diversity Fellow
- B.P.S., Five Towns College, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
Rate : $$$$