Mr. J. Barrett Marum is a Partner in the Finance and Bankruptcy and Business Trial Practice Groups in the firm’s San Diego and Silicon Valley offices. Barrett practices in the areas of bankruptcy law and commercial litigation. He has experience representing parties involved in complex insolvency proceedings, including representing creditors and other parties in pre-bankruptcy litigation, workout negotiations and bankruptcy proceedings.
Barrett also has a wide variety of experience representing plaintiffs, defendants and court-appointed receivers in disputes in state and federal court, including claims involving breach of contract, real property, unfair business practices, business torts, federal banking laws and regulations and borrower litigation against lenders.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2003, Order of the Coif
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley, 2000, High Honors
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$