Brad Anwyll represents clients in tax controversy and litigation matters involving federal and international issues, with a particular focus on transfer pricing and other cross-border disputes. A seasoned tax litigator with 35 years of experience, Brad has litigated more than 30 cases before the US Tax Court, the US Court of Federal Claims, federal district courts, and US Courts of Appeals.
He has also represented clients in more than 150 cases before the IRS’s Advance Pricing and Mutual Agreement Program, and more than 100 matters before the IRS’s Examination Division and Appeals Office.
Brad’s representations have involved advance pricing agreements, competent authority proceedings, transfer pricing, R&D credits, informal refund claims, and structured transactions, among other issues. Before joining Steptoe, he was a principal at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Fellow, American College of Tax Counsel
- Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
- US Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- J.D., Duke University, 1982, Duke Law Journal
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 1979, with honors, Economics
Rate : $$$