J.C. Ditzler concentrates his practice in international insurance, and acts on a wide variety of matters worldwide. J.C. is fortunate to have worked directly with leading Lloyd’s and Company Market claims and underwriting personnel during an extended secondment.
This work included assisting in the drafting of various specialty lines wordings, risk assessment, claim analysis, and complex litigation management across virtually all classes of insurance currently being written in the London insurance market.
He has since been designated panel counsel by a number of London-based insurers, regularly acting in high-profile coverage, defense, subrogation and monitoring roles, predominantly in North America.
J.C. received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Washington in 1986 (honors program) and earned his law degree at the Seattle University School of Law in 1989. In addition to his U.S. bar admissions, he is also an English solicitor, duly admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 1989
- University of Washington, B.A., 1986
BAR ADMISSIONS : England and Wales; Oregon; Washington
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Oregon Supreme Court
- Tribal Courts of the Yakima Indian Nation
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Washington
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Washington Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
Rate : $$$